Entertainment (Read Only) > Games

Vindictus CB

(1/2) > >>

Waffle:
Holy fucking fuck fuck this game is EPIC x10.
The motherfucking tutorial was like "HERE, GO BEAT UP MONSTERS, CLIMB UP THIS BADASS BELL TOWER, KILL THIS HUGE ASS SPIDER, AND CHECK OUT THIS GIRL'S HUGE TITS."
Fucking fuck. Love this game.

Mr. Franklin:
i heard of this game, and saw the previews to... ima get it.  :gtfo:

Frank:
>Closed Beta

I shat bricks when I couldn't get the key :<

Waffle:
I shat bricks when I got the key.
I shat a brick house when I started playing.

Malek:
I'm in the beta too!

The graphics are great and the story seems pretty good, but lets not over hype it lol.
If you didnt get in you arent exactly missing a whole lot.

The combat is basically single button mashing, with the occasional 2nd button thrown in. You are always doing the same combos, very simple. Aside from some minor visual character changes, every character is the same. You really have no customization of skills. So far (im only level 6) all the quests have been EXACTLY the same. I mean they even recycle the maps FOR the quests.

Basically the non-combat world is like a lobby where everyone is chilling. In the "lobby" you can go to an area with a boat, click on the mission you want to do, choose difficulty and get on the boat, you can chill on your boat for awhile and see if anyone wants to join you, or you can take off and solo the mission.

The missions themselves have all been the same, kill some low level monsters, kill the boss monster, grab the drop, go back to "lobby". Like I said, ive even played the same map a few different times for different missions.

Who knows, the game may get better, but currently it looks like its going to be one of those MMO's that keeps a player base of 500-750 players then slowly dies off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version