Discussion > Discussion

Lootcrate tring to rip me off Lol

(1/1)

Shawn:
Man i hate dealing with support they always try to make it sound like you're fault some how..

After reading this you might think i'm in the wrong here but Clearly this "support" doesn;t even know how their own site runs it is not marked in USD right from their own FAQ  What currency am I charged in?, Am I charged in my local currency?  and yes i made sure i had my country selected Lol

Spoiler (click to show/hide)Shawnchappell

Dec 16, 1:34 PM

I just bought the 1 year sub and on checkout said i was only being charge $280 But i noticed in my bank account it charged me nearly $400 whats going on?

Stephanie - Team Loot Crate (Loot Crate)

Dec 16, 1:36 PM

Hi Shawn,

Apologies on hearing this! All of the pricing for our plans are in USD; Your total can be slightly higher depending on the conversion rate that day. Please visit www.xe.com to find out your order total in your local currency that day.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and we'll be happy to assist,

Stephanie - Team Loot Crate
Loot Crate Help Center: https://lootcrate.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Shawnchappell

Dec 16, 2:22 PM

I'm aware that the prices are in USD but after doing the checkout it said 280 CAD since i had the site marked for Canada it feels like the site charged me and extra fee for Shipping and Handling when the package clearly states "S&H included." For more classifications the USD price is $193.86 which is $267.21 CAD So explain to me how that any of those prices should reach $396.29 CAD

Stephanie - Team Loot Crate (Loot Crate)

Dec 17, 12:42 PM

Hi Shawn,

My apologies, but the price point for international orders is $312 USD; with the discount applied at 10%, this came to $280.80 USD, which is roughly running 391.77 CAD at today's rate. If you might have a screenshot of that price showing as the CAD rate, please grab that for me and I can let the teams in charge know to get this tended to.

Many thanks,

Stephanie - Team Loot Crate

Shawn:
Update

After many many more emails of trying to get them to realize what their own FAQ says the best reply i got was "that's by design" So apparently its by design to lie to costumers about prices... the only thing the support had offered was to "downgrade" my subscription...  Like that's a solution to them ripping me off 120. FFS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version