Support (Read Only) > Help

Can't click buttons in certain applications

(1/2) > >>

blαh2355:
Teamspeak has been buggy lately whenever I try clicking on anything, I can't click the X to close it unless I click on one of the drop down menus.

Also BSPSource doesn't work because I can't click on any of the buttons/tabs.

Loke:

--- Quote from: blαh2355 on October 08, 2015, 04:39:01 PM ---Teamspeak has been buggy lately whenever I try clicking on anything, I can't click the X to close it unless I click on one of the drop down menus.

Also BSPSource doesn't work because I can't click on any of the buttons/tabs.

--- End quote ---

u lil cheeky cunt tryina find all the secrets in maps

Can you show a video of what's happening?

๖Ϝцzsioᴎ:

--- Quote from: Loke on July 30, 1974, 11:28:20 AM ---Can you show a video of what's happening?

--- End quote ---

It's literally him pressing the close button and nothing happening, not hard to comprehend

Anyways, try sfc /scannow in cmd, if that doesn't fix anything, try the equivalent of "refreshing your PC" as Win 8 and 10 puts it.

blαh2355:

--- Quote from: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on October 09, 2015, 08:13:14 PM ---It's literally him pressing the close button and nothing happening, not hard to comprehend

Anyways, try sfc /scannow in cmd, if that doesn't fix anything, try the equivalent of "refreshing your PC" as Win 8 and 10 puts it.

--- End quote ---
It's Windows 7

I'll put up a video to see what I mean later.

Loke:

--- Quote from: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on October 09, 2015, 08:13:14 PM ---It's literally him pressing the close button and nothing happening, not hard to comprehend

--- End quote ---

Remember kids; if Teamspeak doesn't work, reinstall windows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version