Support (Read Only) > Help

Garry's Mod window going transparent

(1/3) > >>

Loke:
S,o,m,e,t,i,m,e,s, ,w,h,e,n,e,v,e,r, ,I, ,p,l,a,y,,, ,G,a,r,r,y,',s, ,M,o,d, ,w,i,l,l, ,s,t,u,t,t,e,r,,, ,f,r,e,e,z,e,,, ,a,n,d, ,t,h,e,n, ,c,o,m,e, ,b,a,c,k,., ,E,v,e,r,y,t,h,i,n,g, ,w,o,r,k,s, ,n,o,r,m,a,l,l,y,,, ,e,x,c,e,p,t, ,t,h,a,t, ,t,h,e, ,w,i,n,d,o,w, ,i,s, ,t,r,a,n,s,p,a,r,e,n,t,.

I, ,c,a,n, ,u,s,e, ,v,o,i,c,e,c,h,a,t, ,e,t,c, ,b,u,t, ,t,h,e, ,m,o,u,s,e, ,i,s, ,i,n,v,i,s,i,b,l,e, ,(,e,x,c,e,p,t, ,w,h,e,n, ,i,n, ,m,a,i,n, ,m,e,n,u,),,, ,a,n,d, ,s,u,c,h,., ,T,h,e, g,a,m,e, ,w,o,r,k,s,,, ,i,t, ,j,u,s,t, ,s,h,o,w,s, ,m,y, ,d,e,s,k,t,o,p,.,

I, ,h,a,v,e, ,n,o, ,c,l,u,e, ,w,h,a,t, ,t,o, ,d,o,.,

A,l,s,o,,, ,t,h,e,r,e,',s, ,a, ,b,l,a,c,k, ,r,e,c,t,a,n,g,l,e, ,i,n, ,t,h,e, ,t,o,p,-,l,e,f,t, ,o,f, ,t,h,e, ,s,c,r,e,e,n,.,

:<,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited for you Cable <3

Spoiler: Original (click to show/hide)Sometimes whenever I play, Garry's Mod will stutter, freeze, and then come back. Everything works normally, except that the window is transparent.

I can use voicechat etc but the mouse is invisible (except when in main menu) and such. The game works, it just shows my desktop.

I have no clue what to do.

Also, there's a black rectangle in the top-left of the screen.

:<

blαh2355:
Screenshot if possible? Is your gmod windowed, fullscreen?

Have you tried alt tabbing?

Cable:
SO MANY COMMAS

๖Ϝцzsioᴎ:
Alt enter?

Loke:
I added more commas.

Spoiler: Original (click to show/hide)Sometimes whenever I play, Garry's Mod will stutter, freeze, and then come back. Everything works normally, except that the window is transparent.

I can use voicechat etc but the mouse is invisible (except when in main menu), and such. The game works, it just shows my desktop.

I have no clue what to do.

Also, there's a black rectangle in the top-left of the screen.

:<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version