Creative Arts (Read Only) > Illustrations

Calligraphy Request Thread

(1/3) > >>

Sabb:
Basically the title says it all, even though I'm wearing a splint still and it's very difficult to write, I want to try and do some calligraphy again, so this is a thread for anyone to request me to write anything. The only thing I'm not willing to write is anything racist or discriminating, etc.

Request format:
(you don't have to use the format if you don't want to, it just makes it a lot easier for me)

--- Code: ---[b]Specific title, phrase, word, name, etc.[/b]

[b]Calligraphy style [sup](gothic, flourish, etc)[/sup]. [sub][color=red]Optional[/color][/sub][/b]

[b]Specific look [sup](jagged, round, messy, etc)[/sup]. [sub][color=red]Optional[/color][/sub][/b]

[b]Colour [sup](only in black, blue, red, green, yellow, brown)[/sup].[/b]

[b]Specific sizing of writing [sup](small, medium, large, can also be specific size of the image - I will re-size for you)[/sup].[/b]

[b]Specific size of pen [sup](small 1.5 mm, medium 3.8 mm, large 6.0 mm)[/sup].[/b]

--- End code ---

Example of Request:

Specific title, phrase, word, name, etc.
Sabbath

Calligraphy style (gothic, flourish, etc). Optional
Gothic

Specific look (jagged, round, messy, etc). Optional
Jagged

Colour (only in black, blue, red, green, yellow, brown).
Black

Specific sizing of writing (small, medium, large, can also be specific size of the image - I will re-size for you).
Small, 350 * 350 pixels

Specific size of pen (small 1.5 mm, medium 3.8 mm, large 6.0 mm).
Large

The current colour I have in my large pen (6.0 mm) is blue, so a request with blue ink and large 6.0 mm pen will be most convenient for me, and will be made sooner. The large 6.0 mm pen produces the best calligraphy because it's much wider, and much easier to use. Since it's so much wider, it emphasizes the curves in the writing, which makes it much nicer.

Jman:
all i have to say:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)ur a fucking boss

ItchyDani3l:
how about writing

"Need cut he's penis"

» Magic «:
Give us a demo? RND Rules? idk

Sabb:
Kthnx, Ima start writing them in a bit :P. Will post when done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version