Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

So I wanted to play TTT for the first time in years

(1/2) > >>

cogsandspigots:
And I decided I wanted to play with you guys and see if the community changed for the better.
I went to the server list, and the TTT server is gone. Are there even any RND servers left?

Also sorry for the rage-quit and the later not-quite-rage-quit.

Edit: There has not been a single Regular application since I left. What. The. Fuck?

ٶȻhriʂ:
TTT is in hybrid server with ZS and DarkRP. The name changes when the gamemode switches.

Ip is random.teh-server.com:27050 I believe

Monorail Cat:
I'll see what I can do about that reg app section.  But honestly, I don't understand how other communities can get more members daily while we are here having trouble simply holding on to what we have.

Prox:
Man, we should all play fretta sometime, I remember it used to be pretty fun.

ٶȻhriʂ:

--- Quote from: Monorail Cat on July 29, 2014, 11:39:02 PM ---I'll see what I can do about that reg app section.  But honestly, I don't understand how other communities can get more members daily while we are here having trouble simply holding on to what we have.

--- End quote ---
Because aside from Fretta, nothing else here appeals to the current playerbase of Garry's Mod.
Most if not all people have already settled into other communities so to them rNd's just another server and they don't bother looking into it I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version