Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

RND forums ain't dead yet!

<< < (9/10) > >>

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: Tiger Guy on March 01, 2014, 07:48:35 AM ---Man Rapping To Chris Brown's "Look At Me Now" All In Family Guy Voices! (ORIGINAL)

--- End quote ---

This is one of the greatest things I've ever watched. I also watched it high. Made it infinitely better.

ursus:

--- Quote from: Cheesicle on March 02, 2014, 12:04:54 PM ---This is one of the greatest things I've ever watched. I also watched it high. Made it infinitely better.

--- End quote ---

didn't you post like a few  years ago about not jacking off anymore

whatever smoke this blunt with me dude

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: ursus on March 02, 2014, 07:29:32 PM ---didn't you post like a few  years ago about not jacking off anymore

whatever smoke this blunt with me dude

--- End quote ---

lul dat old christian lyf

fuk dat

It's all about that NorCal Santa Cruz College life. And that means good weed. Lots of it.

ursus:

--- Quote from: Cheesicle on March 03, 2014, 12:16:27 AM ---lul dat old christian lyf

fuk dat

It's all about that NorCal Santa Cruz College life. And that means good weed. Lots of it.

--- End quote ---

oh god what

>going up to santa cruz to look for jobs and stay with my aunt for two weeks soon
>was born there
>try to figure out how to find hookups while staying with a 50 year old woman and her 12 y/o daughter

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: ursus on March 03, 2014, 08:22:12 AM ---oh god what

>going up to santa cruz to look for jobs and stay with my aunt for two weeks soon
>was born there
>try to figure out how to find hookups while staying with a 50 year old woman and her 12 y/o daughter

--- End quote ---

Well then nigga come up to UC Santa Cruz and lets blaze the fuck up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version