Support (Read Only) > Requests

Map Pack for ZS.

<< < (2/3) > >>

ٶȻhriʂ:
Also why are the deathmaps scattered around in the map list when they finally appear?

blαh2355:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on January 02, 2014, 10:21:52 PM ---asdf might make it then :| do you need it too?

--- End quote ---
Only if it's not too much trouble please.

Cake Faice:
Coolz, couldn't you add all the stuff into one steam workshop collection and have the fast dl mirror off of the workshop, I've definitely seen that around.

Unless it's still no bueno for users with pingazed steam.

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: Cake Faice on January 02, 2014, 10:56:10 PM ---Coolz, couldn't you add all the stuff into one steam workshop collection and have the fast dl mirror off of the workshop, I've definitely seen that around.

Unless it's still no bueno for users with pingazed steam.

--- End quote ---

yeah i could, but it'd be one hell of a workshop download LOL... clients waiting for 1gb workshop or someshit

--- Quote from: blah2355 on January 02, 2014, 10:45:06 PM ---Only if it's not too much trouble please.

--- End quote ---

kay i'll do it this weekend if i rememberz

--- Quote from: ٶȻhriʂ on January 02, 2014, 10:27:52 PM ---Also why are the deathmaps scattered around in the map list when they finally appear?

--- End quote ---

Sort by name by clicking the name tab, also they only show up a small percentage of time to prevent overplaying

--- Quote from: » Magic « on January 02, 2014, 10:23:57 PM ---host it on mediaderp or dropbox or similar, free space less hassle :)

--- End quote ---

yeah i use mediaderp for ttt one but not sure how much space i have left on dat

Travelsonic:
Yeh, being able to host the maps somewhere - even if it is parts [like all the maps starting with the letter A for TTT in one archive, B for TTT in another, C for TTT, A for ZS in another, B for ZS in another, etc, etc] on somewhere like mediafire even would be good.  Timed out while downloading the maps trying to connect here for the first time in a gazillion googolplex months.  :thumbsdown:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version