Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

The Myppl8 Thread!

<< < (112/137) > >>

accelleon:

--- Quote from: jman15234 on November 27, 2010, 09:12:58 PM ---i'm myppl9. Cheesicle is trolololololo. Jesus is, uhhh, idk?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: rocket50 on November 27, 2010, 09:25:03 PM ---Theres 2 myppls? nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--- End quote ---

thats where

Deathie:
How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Myppl8 after all he has been through!

He lost his aunt, he went through a divorce. He had two fucking kids.

His husband (sabbath) turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is… readers and making fun of him.

HE’S A HUMAN! What you don’t realize is that Myppl8 is giving you all these lulz and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn’t posted on the forums in weeks. His thread is called “give me more” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE MYPPL8 ALONE!…..Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if Myppl8 was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave myppl8 Alone Please…!
Leave myppl8 Spears alone!…right now!….I mean it!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he's is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

fenkeN:
LoL myppl9

accelleon:
i....
i....had no idea......

this adds for some great blackmail  >:D 

Deathie:

--- Quote from: accelleon on November 27, 2010, 10:00:25 PM ---i....
i....had no idea......

this adds for some great blackmail  >:D

--- End quote ---

Obviously didn't get the---Oh, Russian.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version