Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

The Myppl8 Thread!

<< < (107/137) > >>

Rocket50:
Oh sabbath, u pedobear. Having internet secks with a 12 year old.

ursus:

--- Quote from: rocket50 on November 27, 2010, 08:55:26 PM ---Oh sabbath, u pedobear. Having internet secks with a 12 year old.

--- End quote ---

Shut up he's a girl named Melissa
Spoiler (click to show/hide)you're mad because you wont get any of that sweet ass

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Tomcat on November 27, 2010, 08:48:29 PM ---Ahh this proves how mature ts3 is

--- End quote ---
Don't be hatin'.
You know you want it.

Devie:

--- Quote from: gamefreak171 on November 27, 2010, 08:59:42 PM ---you're mad because you wont get any of that sweet ass

--- End quote ---

Oh that sweet hairy ass.. <3

Frank:

--- Quote from: Shimmuh on November 27, 2010, 08:39:29 PM ---<22:37:49> "Nicholas": maybe when actually meet we can sleep together in bed naked wit hus touching our privates

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOlLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOlLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOlLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOlLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOlLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl

--- End quote ---

And also, right after the cybering:

--- Quote ---<22:37:03> "Nicholas": nah wnna play gmod now
<22:37:07> "Nicholas": PLZ
--- End quote ---

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Anyway, although I do find this pretty amusing, I think it has gone a bit too far. I mean, he's fucking 12, and you're already cybering with the kid.

But if you ever end that shit, end it in a wat style.

"then I put lube in my other fingers

and start rubbing my dick"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version