Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

The Myppl8 Thread!

<< < (30/137) > >>

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: ¦๖ۣۖ∑ÐÐY¦ on August 12, 2010, 02:39:48 AM ---He's the only one in the clan.
LOLOLOLOL he fails.

--- End quote ---

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bovicide:
Ya know, this is why I feel bad for him. Its like hes trying to be good player. Issue is that he just fails at every single thing he does, including playing, talking, typing, and in general thinking.

This is why people think hes eight years old... Honestly I'm getting that inclination, but he did set up his own paypal account and put the donate button on the page so idk.

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Sanders on August 12, 2010, 09:35:56 AM ---Ya know, this is why I feel bad for him. Its like hes trying to be good player. Issue is that he just fails at every single thing he does, including playing, talking, typing, and in general thinking.

This is why people think hes eight years old... Honestly I'm getting that inclination, but he did set up his own paypal account and put the donate button on the page so idk.

--- End quote ---

Pff I did the same thing when I got into the website shit at a young age. And I actually had people join my website and view it daily.

But with myppl, I dont event think he's legit. Even for an 8 year old he cant be this stupid. He's just a real failing troll at the most.

Don:
If he is a troll, then he's kinda successfull.
But I don't think he is. He asks me to tell Magic to unban him every fucking day.

Dr. Insano:
I think some day this week we should all Change our RND Tags to his S.O.U Tag.
For the lulz

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version