.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

Doghouse Project

(1/2) > >>

Sabb:

Thought I'd just share what I'm currently working on. Finished plans earlier for this bad boy. Over the next while I'll be making it at my school since there's far better tools there, but it'll take longer since I can only work on it during school hours. Pretty excited though, I may update the thread as I get further into building it.

Loke:
That looks really nice.

Me and my Dad built a doghouse for one of his gf's dogs. After their breakup she went into psycho-bitch mode and smashed it with a sledgehammer.

My dad liked that doghouse. [/joke]

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Loke on October 16, 2013, 07:41:19 AM ---That looks really nice.

Me and my Dad built a doghouse for one of his gf's dogs. After their breakup she went into psycho-bitch mode and smashed it with a sledgehammer.

My dad liked that doghouse. [/joke]

--- End quote ---
Lol I'll try not to let that happen to mine.

Loke:

--- Quote from: Sabb on October 16, 2013, 08:19:33 AM ---Lol I'll try not to let that happen to mine.

--- End quote ---

She also lit it on fire and when my Dad asked her what she was doing she flipped him off.

yoshi:

--- Quote from: Loke on October 16, 2013, 09:07:42 PM ---She also lit it on fire and when my Dad asked her what she was doing she flipped him off.

--- End quote ---

Where you live must be pretty fucked up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version