Promotions (Read Only) > Unapproved

Jarlos's Regular Application 7/17/2013

(1/3) > >>

Jarlos:
Nickname: Jarlos
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40529513
Favorite Interests: Games, Hanging out with friends, Donate, Books,
Favorite Servers: Fretta, Trouble in Terrorist Town,
Time Online: 9:30-45/10:00am to 12:00pm or more 2:00pm to 4:00pm or more 6:00pm to 8:00pm or more

Languages I Speak:Filipino, English, Sometimes Chinese (Traditional)
Education: (I'm gonna die there) Homework, Project, Stuff, Pencils, Games, Papers, Clubs, Photographer
Some stuff I don't like: No Internet, No Games, No talking, People keep killing me in games,  :'(, Insects (except butterflies), Trolls, Nubs
Other games I like to play:Saints Row The third, TF2, Dota 2, L4D2, CS GO, Skyrim

Summary:Hello, my name is Jarlos I love to do Creativity and i enjoy your servers i miss them

I really want to be a regular because i like you guys did i will explain my bans if you want to ask me and I want people to know me and I will do my best to be a regular better and thanks for viewing this Application pls vote <3

Samo:
Woah it's great to have you back here, haven't seen you playing for a long time. Though before we can really vote on this you should join TTT when it's populated and get to know the other active players better.

Well I've played with him a little more and it looks like he should have the promotion. +1

BJ_Cumstain:
Pretty much what samo said. Join TTT so we can get to know you better

+0.5 (will change it after we play a bit)

*EDIT*
 After playing with you for a while i can see that u have a clear understanding of the rules and are a great player
so a  :thumbsup: from me  ;)

coolzeldad:
Got banned for ghosting but that was well over a year ago so I wouldn't worry about those

http://random.teh-server.com:81/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A40529513&Submit=

Jarlos:
coolzeldad the reason why im banned from ghosting is...

FAKE ghosting i was very stupid i have as innocent my dna scanner with me and killed a traitor from a dead body they though i was ghosting
and admin showed up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version