Entertainment (Read Only) > Anime & Manga

Favorite Anime openers

<< < (5/7) > >>

CodeKyuubi:

--- Quote from: Tiger Guy on August 30, 2013, 09:44:01 PM ---Gatchaman Crowds OP [With Lyrics] (White Ash - Crowds) 720p HD

--- End quote ---

You're now my new best friend Tiger Gai. Gatchaman Crowds is great, and I love watching the OP.

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: Tiger Guy on August 30, 2013, 09:44:01 PM ---Gatchaman Crowds OP [With Lyrics] (White Ash - Crowds) 720p HD

--- End quote ---
Oh I've seen shit about this on tumblr, I've been wanting to watch it but didn't know the name of the anime.

HideoKojima:

--- Quote from: CodeKyuubi on July 06, 2013, 03:25:07 PM ---A lot of the Naruto openings, frankly. The series is part of the dreaded Shounen Jump Trio as well as the notorious animation issues the series had, but a lot of the openings have some of the best animation I've seen.

And yeah, I pretty much rate OPs based mostly on the quality of their animation, less so on their sheer awesomeness.

If I had to say, it'd be Naruto (not Shippuuden) OPs 2 and 4. I won't link anything because they're all crappy flipped OPs or have huge borders because the Shounen Jump Trio have huge copyright issues with their OPs on Youtube. There are a series of other OPs I like, but the fluidity and quality of the older series' OPs are much appreciated.

Edit: Speaking of well-animated OPs, FMA is also very good.

--- End quote ---
Yeah. While not being the best shows. It has some damn good openers. I think season 4 is one of my favorites. (I think it's season 4.)

Anyways. Here's one of my favorite openers.

Paranoia Agent Opening

It's creepy.

Tiger Guy:

--- Quote from: ○ Marie ○ on August 31, 2013, 12:32:51 PM ---Oh I've seen shit about this on tumblr, I've been wanting to watch it but didn't know the name of the anime.

--- End quote ---
Look at the title num nuts.

yoshi:
OPENING EVANGELION

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version