Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

WAY TOO FUCKING PISSED RN

<< < (7/10) > >>

๖Ϝцzsioᴎ:

--- Quote from: †KHMarie† on June 20, 2013, 08:21:55 PM ---I would have sued them without a doubt. I am not sure about you, but a pet is more than a price tag to me. If I bring my dog in to have them taken care of, and to find out the got killed, I would be absolutely beyond furious, I would be devastated. In my family our dogs are like family members, that's like bringing my nephew to the doctor to get a check up, and finding out he was murdered. I would want those people fired, thrown in prison, I'd want them to pay for what they did. My dogs are my family, and if someone fucked with them, I would do everything in my power to make sure they suffered ten fold.

Did they even pay you guys at all for their mistake?

--- End quote ---
People like that don't need to go to prison, they need to die in a hole, and rot in hell inside a hole.

Tiger Guy:

--- Quote from: Ϝuzsioᴎ on June 21, 2013, 06:41:08 PM ---People like that don't need to go to prison, they need to die in a hole, and rot in hell inside a hole.

--- End quote ---
That's a bit draconian for laws in civilized countries.

Osme:

--- Quote from: Tiger Guy on June 21, 2013, 07:48:17 PM ---That's a bit draconian for laws in civilized countries.

--- End quote ---
And the 'uncivilized' as you put it, dont see pets as anything protected by laws.

[Valor]iPounce:
How the fuck a vet could kill a Dog with ear cleaning? I mean is there any cause of the dog's sudden death?

๖Ϝцzsioᴎ:
You must be some shitty vet if you can KILL A DOG when you brought him in for ear cleaning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version