Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

WAY TOO FUCKING PISSED RN

<< < (5/10) > >>

blαh2355:
Are you gonna sue them?

Seb:

--- Quote from: Soviet blah2355 on June 20, 2013, 07:56:32 PM ---Are you gonna sue them?

--- End quote ---

yeah at first my mom's boyfriend wasn't going to but I confronted him like "come on Waldo how the fuck does somebody screw up that bad??" now we're sewing

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: Seb on June 20, 2013, 08:07:28 PM ---yeah at first my mom's boyfriend wasn't going to but I confronted him like "come on Waldo how the fuck does somebody screw up that bad??" now we're sewing

--- End quote ---
I would have sued them without a doubt. I am not sure about you, but a pet is more than a price tag to me. If I bring my dog in to have them taken care of, and to find out the got killed, I would be absolutely beyond furious, I would be devastated. In my family our dogs are like family members, that's like bringing my nephew to the doctor to get a check up, and finding out he was murdered. I would want those people fired, thrown in prison, I'd want them to pay for what they did. My dogs are my family, and if someone fucked with them, I would do everything in my power to make sure they suffered ten fold.

Did they even pay you guys at all for their mistake?

Seb:

--- Quote from: †KHMarie† on June 20, 2013, 08:21:55 PM ---I would have sued them without a doubt. I am not sure about you, but a pet is more than a price tag to me. If I bring my dog in to have them taken care of, and to find out the got killed, I would be absolutely beyond furious, I would be devastated. In my family our dogs are like family members, that's like bringing my nephew to the doctor to get a check up, and finding out he was murdered. I would want those people fired, thrown in prison, I'd want them to pay for what they did. My dogs are my family, and if someone fucked with them, I would do everything in my power to make sure they suffered ten fold.

Did they even pay you guys at all for their mistake?

--- End quote ---

you literally put everything I didn't want to put into words into words

we're not sure, every time I bring it up they say "we're working on it" and I'm like "come the fuck on"

saivon:
What the hell veterinarian did you go to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version