Entertainment (Read Only) > Videos

Bible Story

<< < (5/6) > >>

Seb:
2 Kings 2:23 - 24

Instant doubt of Christianity.

Also, there's quite a few super sexist verses somewhere in 1 Corinthians, but I forget.

Devie:
When I was a child, my mom told me a bible story.
I forgot what it was but it involved killing baby boys because some king wanted the baby Jesus dead.

When I heard this as a child, I was like

WTF....

Frank:
King Herod, surprised by the news of a new king of the Jews, told by the three Wise Men who were looking for baby Jesus, sent all his men to kill every single baby in Jerusalem.

Devie:

--- Quote from: Frank on August 12, 2010, 05:54:44 PM ---King Herod, surprised by the news of a new king of the Jews, told by the three Wise Men who were looking for baby Jesus, sent all his men to kill every single baby in Jerusalem.

--- End quote ---

Hearing it as an 8 year old little girl wasnt really I dunno..
I remember thinking "What the fuck...what..."

And also the one about God killing all the first born males
I was like OMG NO.

Seb:
2 Kings 2:23 - 24

23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Basically, a bald guy goes up a hill and there's a bunch of retarded kids making fun of his hair-loss. Then he's like, "Fuck you!", and makes two bears kill forty-two of the kids.

What. The. Fuck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version