Creative Arts (Read Only) > Music

Your Music Theme, or that one song that reflects you as a person

(1/8) > >>

TehHank:
Basically a topic for us as a community to share that one special song that represents you and your personality.

I'll start of with this as this is my Personal Music Theme:

貝木泥舟のテーマ+α(Kaiki song)

๖Ϝцzsioᴎ:
Fuzion - Level Up

Can you guess why?

○ Μαρία ○:
Kingdom Hearts II - Sinister Sundown
Spoiler (click to show/hide)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kps4RNW2c4k

Deathie:
Jean-Jacques Perrey - Sentimental Trip

·UηİŦ··:
I had to decide between REM and Smashing Pumpkins...

Mayonaise - The Smashing Pumpkins

Spoiler (click to show/hide)BlehSpoiler (click to show/hide)There's just so much more beneath the surface, many things that can be said in many ways and do find ways to shine on occasionally, but sit silently nestled under the surface; a surface structurally sound enough that only at the right frequency could one begin to map out the sea beneath. Some things are relevant, some illogical, some are just paradoxical when shone relative to the abyss yet felicitous as time rolls on.

Truthfully, I could never run out of masks, but I only have one face. Maybe I don't even know who I am yet. What is 'self'?

And I mean, this song -sounds- edgy due to the nature of the band and their style. But, that's not what I'm going for, though it can serve other purposes and I won't deny that sometimes I do want to sound like a raging guitar wailing it's heart out. I kind of imagine myself just... eternally sitting on the ground against a wooden fence, amongst some tawny tall grass along a large hillside under the sunset, watching small insects flutter around their daily lives as a gentle breeze of autumn air comes forth to accompany the swaying of a large willow tree, while faint wispy clouds whirl by as it all spins rapidly under them, against the blue sky, which dips down like a gradient to a warm, soft fiery red as it reaches the horizon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version