Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Six main people who you feel represent the community the most.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Fleet Commander Hanyuu on January 31, 2013, 04:52:37 PM ---There's not enough room for more than 6 people.

--- End quote ---
Figured as much, but still.
Also forgot to mention coolz lol. Not just for hosting the servers and everything though, but for the involvement in his community as of semi-recently. Don't mean to take that for granted, it's extremely appreciated.
As for if the list is limited to admins, I could probably come up with that because of activity and such of most. But I'll have to think about it.

saivon:
Er

Alkaline has to be one of them he is really cool and one of the most help fullest people on rnd  from my perspective

I guess Cryptokid to he is really cool is helpful to and is really nice to other players and I like his dedication towards rnd to

Zevantae he is another really cool person really nice and I belive someone once called him "level headed" which I totally agree with he has a really cool mind set and I have never seen him mad or anything just a really cool person in general

Lazord 12 another really great friend of many people on the server respects other players easy to get along with and also is very funny

Cheesey sandwich he is really funny person to very calm and super easy to get along with and is just an awesome person to many people

Tortie because well what else can I say ? he is tortie really respectable person among most rnd people very nice to many people and has awesome skills in videos and stuff which I thought was cool.

Oh and sorry if I listed any mainstream people because ya I don' think it really matters based on popularity to what death said and I know I'm not the person of the thread but can you at least try to go for different people to ... I just have a gut feeling that most people will keep listing the same people over and over again but like I said this is just an IMO.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: saivon on January 31, 2013, 05:04:12 PM ---Oh and sorry if I listed any mainstream people because ya I don' think it really matters based on popularity to what death said and I know I'm not the person of the thread but can you at least try to go for different people to ... I just have a gut feeling that most people will keep listing the same people over and over again but like I said this is just an IMO.

--- End quote ---

Well, I'm trying to avoid non-admins.

Right now, the list is really just Coolz, Sabb, Deacon, Alkaline, and Ruben.

I could just do five. Or if people don't mind me being a selfish cunt, I could include myself.

Doctor Who:
Moo
Jimonions
Carp
Jman
Hotgreen
Deacon

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Doctor Who on January 31, 2013, 05:36:25 PM ---Moo
Jimonions
Carp
Jman
Hotgreen
Deacon

--- End quote ---
That shit's not even funny man.

What about Minic? Though he's not that active I do consider him in this. I know a lot of the members have enjoyed playing with him at some point, more likely the older ones. Imo he kind of represents RND.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version