Entertainment (Read Only) > Anime & Manga

If you can have any video game in a anime series what would it be?

<< < (5/7) > >>

Osme:
The world of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
I want to see the story of Strelok and his friends survive and endure the Zone and all its wonderful story intense misgivings

Prox:
This except with Americans being the bad guys.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Cinematic Trailer

ٶȻhriʂ:

--- Quote from: Degtyarev on July 03, 2013, 01:03:43 PM ---The world of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
I want to see the story of Strelok and his friends survive and endure the Zone and all its wonderful story intense misgivings

--- End quote ---
Yes please...i wanna see that guy that portrays Maj.Degtyarev in anime style ;)

Osme:

--- Quote from: ٶȻhriʂ on July 03, 2013, 01:29:16 PM ---Yes please...i wanna see that guy that portrays Maj.Degtyarev in anime style ;)

--- End quote ---
Oh he would show up in season three, in which the story is shown in his perspective, and upon meeting Strelok in Pripyat at the end of the season, the POV changes back to Strelok, and they continue their adventures into the fourth season.

ٶȻhriʂ:

--- Quote from: Degtyarev on July 03, 2013, 01:57:24 PM ---Oh he would show up in season three, in which the story is shown in his perspective, and upon meeting Strelok in Pripyat at the end of the season, the POV changes back to Strelok, and they continue their adventures into the fourth season.

--- End quote ---
but,would it be in japanese?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version