(1/7) > >>

saivon:
T-dog was mine but yah he kind of.... died

My new one is Darell

memo3300:
Dude... T-dog is alive...

they killed a guy called big tiny who was a prisioner

saivon:

--- Quote from: memo3300 on November 04, 2012, 07:00:29 PM ---Dude... T-dog is alive...

they killed a guy called big tiny who was a prisioner

--- End quote ---

..... Well I guess you are behind then cause he died in today's episode lol

sorry for spoiler :/

memo3300:

--- Quote from: saivon on November 04, 2012, 07:02:24 PM ---..... Well I guess you are behind then cause he died in today's episode lol

--- End quote ---

warning: non-sense rageEverything inside this spoiler is a joke, please don't take it seriously nor personal. Thank you for your understanding
Spoiler (click to show/hide)FUCK YOU FUCK YOUY ASFJHASFSAF KASDJHBFVASJFOKJHD GHWSAR KASBF FUCKING AHHHHH SADKGBHDSAFGSAKJTGBASLKNASFASJDGNJASHGSAGNASGSA NGASGV FUCK FYUCLK UYFDCK FYCK FUCK DICK DAMNIT AFUICK FUCK FUCK FUASLFMSAKJFHA DAMNIT AUDHSJFASJAHSGD WHYYYYYY MAN WHYYYYY MAAAAAAAAAAAAN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

you know... here in Peru the episodes of the walking dead goes out in Thursday...

saivon:

--- Quote from: memo3300 on November 04, 2012, 07:08:31 PM ---....

warning: non-sense rageEverything inside this spoiler is a joke, please don't take it seriously nor personal. Thank you for your understanding
Spoiler (click to show/hide)FUCK YOU FUCK YOUY ASFJHASFSAF KASDJHBFVASJFOKJHD GHWSAR KASBF FUCKING AHHHHH SADKGBHDSAFGSAKJTGBASLKNASFASJDGNJASHGSAGNASGSA NGASGV FUCK FYUCLK UYFDCK FYCK FUCK DICK DAMNIT AFUICK FUCK FUCK FUASLFMSAKJFHA DAMNIT AUDHSJFASJAHSGD WHYYYYYY MAN WHYYYYY MAAAAAAAAAAAAN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

you know... here in Peru the episodes of the walking dead goes out in Thursday...

--- End quote ---
Oh shit sorry dude again ://// lol  yah your jaw will drop when you watch that episode it almost made me cry ):

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version