Bans (Read Only) > Approved

Freddie Mercury (Mr. Krabs) Ban appeal

(1/4) > >>

Mr.Krabs:
1. STEAM_0:0:19841210

2. kirby32 (Freddie Mercury)

3. Freddie Mercury (Mr. Krabs at the time of ban) 

4. Pretty sure its all servers but I was on TTT at the time

5. I said things in a unpleasant format on the forums in an attempt to get a rise out of the people. The reason being that these people had temporarily banned me and denied my appeal to this ban

6. The reason that I would like the appeal is because I would like to play on the servers that Random provides. The reasons that I hope will convince you to unban me are as follows. First and foremost, I was banned over a year ago the date being 9-30-11 and over this time I have reconciled and would like to be part of the Random community once more. I have come to realize that what I did at the time was clearly a rash decision and not one I am planning on repeating. I hope that I can participate in the Random servers again particularly TTT. Another reason that you might be inclined to unban me, I have played on random servers for a very long time before the game tracker went down you would have been able to check that I had many an hour playing TTT on these very servers. I feel that I would be a good member to reacquaint with the  servers because of my nature of being an active member and my reconciliation of my past actions which had caused me this ban in the first place. I acknowledge that my chances of the appeal are unlikely with the severity of what I did in the past but I hope we can make this water under the bridge, and I feel that I could be a productive member of this community if given another chance.

8. http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Mr.+Krabs&Submit=

HideoKojima:
No clue who you are or what exactly happened but it seems like you really are sorry for what happened in the past. I think you deserve another chance because you seem pretty sincere about this.

Prox:
I think people will consider your appeal.

TehHank:
Your name rings a bell... but i just can't seem to remeber

Juan_Ambriz:
I'd say lets give him a chance.
 Everyone deserves a second chance, and it's been well over a year.

Hope to see you on the servers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version