Technology (Read Only) > Programming

Does programming get better?

(1/3) > >>

HideoKojima:
So I'm halfway through my java programming class in college. I find it boring as fuck and don't really like doing it. Is it because I'm still learning crap?

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on October 21, 2012, 12:19:45 AM ---So I'm halfway through my java programming class in college. I find it boring as fuck and don't really like doing it. Is it because I'm still learning crap?

--- End quote ---

I would try and find something that interests you and program that like... * i need to do this, lets make an app! *

IDK, skewl shit always seemed tedious... not fun w/e

Using that method kinda puts you in uncharted water and have to figure out what's up, work through problems, and make something useful :)

HideoKojima:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on October 21, 2012, 11:27:42 PM ---I would try and find something that interests you and program that like... * i need to do this, lets make an app! *

IDK, skewl shit always seemed tedious... not fun w/e

Using that method kinda puts you in uncharted water and have to figure out what's up, work through problems, and make something useful :)

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if I know enough to really make my own app.. I mean I know some but it wouldn't be that great of an app. Like what time is it or something dumb. And it'd have like no color and be all text.

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on October 21, 2012, 11:45:06 PM ---I'm not sure if I know enough to really make my own app.. I mean I know some but it wouldn't be that great of an app. Like what time is it or something dumb. And it'd have like no color and be all text.

--- End quote ---

Could try something that does a lot of the work for you, like .net framework.

Mess with GUI apps if you want. Simple as dragging the controls on the form where you want and using the built in events as bases for your code.

Lots of documentation for most languages... if you don't know where to head that's where to start! :)

Also, could post problems in this board and I might be able to answer it :D

HideoKojima:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on October 21, 2012, 11:51:58 PM ---Could try something that does a lot of the work for you, like .net framework.

Mess with GUI apps if you want. Simple as dragging the controls on the form where you want and using the built in events as bases for your code.

Lots of documentation for most languages... if you don't know where to head that's where to start! :)

Also, could post problems in this board and I might be able to answer it :D

--- End quote ---

Ah like that Alice program? Isn't that really simple kind of stuff though and not really that great?

Good to know thanks <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version