Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Later.

<< < (6/7) > >>

·UηİŦ··:
I just found out why Cogs left by reading this video and then going to Videos.

Bye Cogs, again :<

Dale Feles:
I'm with Deacon on this one.

I mean, pretty much all of us here agree it was stupid to overreact on a simple "jesus" video, but as both Rocket and Deacon stated, you didn't have to keep dragging it that far.

Tiger Guy:
I never said that Christianity is bad and that he should feel bad, I called him a heathen for not liking it. I don't see where I chastised him for being a Methodist.

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: Dale Feles on September 27, 2012, 01:46:48 PM ---I'm with Deacon on this one.

I mean, pretty much all of us here agree it was stupid to overreact on a simple "jesus" video, but as both Rocket and Deacon stated, you didn't have to keep dragging it that far.

--- End quote ---
Yeah I more or less stated in the thread he didn't need to get anal about it, but when you carried on Tiger Guy I was more or less like, "Please stahp." I felt it should have been left alone after that... :\

And what you did Tiger Guy was you kept mocking him I guess for getting anal about it in the first place. I mean yeah it was dumb, but when someone is really serious about something, sometimes it's better not to keep going on about it to avoid conflict.

Apie2:
Bai Cogs we will miss you :c

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version