Entertainment (Read Only) > Comics

Homestuck general

<< < (4/4)

Eion Kilant 739:

--- Quote from: Lavenchie on November 22, 2012, 11:13:49 AM ---Probably Andrew Hussie or one of the Exiles.

Edit: Definitely Hussie, and more then sure Spoiler:  Don't read this Marie (click to show/hide)Caliborn = Lord English, because Andrew was killed by English in the future/different timeline? (Weird time shit) and he said himself caliborn killed him.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, makes sense. Spoiler (click to show/hide)But this also means that Spoiler (click to show/hide)Caliborn = Lord English... But didn't they both appear at the same time?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)Perhaps the colors of Lord English come from the blood of other people he's killed? Didn't Lord English speak in a similar lime green as the blood? I think it was when Hussie makes it to Doc Scratch and mentions the reverse Calvin and Hobbes. That troll-girl from whatever dimension is running away in the top panel and there was some text.

Lavenchie:

--- Quote from: Eion Kilant 739 on November 25, 2012, 11:58:02 AM ---  Spoiler (click to show/hide)But this also means that Spoiler (click to show/hide)Caliborn = Lord English... But didn't they both appear at the same time?

What? Weird time shit? In homestuck?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)Perhaps the colors of Lord English come from the blood of other people he's killed? Didn't Lord English speak in a similar lime green as the blood? I think it was when Hussie makes it to Doc Scratch and mentions the reverse Calvin and Hobbes. That troll-girl from whatever dimension is running away in the top panel and there was some text.
No, I think it was darker, have to check though
Might be because he later on absorbs Calliope and his blood fuses with hers

--- End quote ---

Seb:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

vriska-kanaya confirmed canon

blαh2355:
My friend convinced me to read it earlier this year and I got as far as Act 6 but then I stopped for a while and now I don't have the motivation to read on :D

Now there's 3 new acts, WTF

○ Μαρία ○:
Homestuck Animation - A Lullaby for Gods

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version