Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

oh god these newfags

<< < (2/6) > >>

Travelsonic:

--- Quote from: Astropilot on September 09, 2012, 05:12:58 PM ---There's only like...3 of 'em. Shall we proceed to shut down everything?

--- End quote ---

3 at the moment you posted, but across TTT servers in general the influx has overall been something amazing and scary.

aerobro:
Why are people so opposed to new people in the community?
I like having new guys here to keep things fresh.

Juan_Ambriz:

--- Quote from: aerobro on September 09, 2012, 08:11:58 PM ---Why are people so opposed to new people in the community?

--- End quote ---

We are not opposed to new people.

We are opposed the dumbasses that just go on and go

"OH HAY GUN + PEOPLE = COD KILL

EVERYTHING"

Samo:
Played with 7 or so new guys and two regs.
Tezuni (who was afk) and I were T's, I was first to go down by an RDMer, which then sparked an RDM fest in which all the innos killed each other within 20 seconds.
Tezuni came back from afk and then tickled the last guy to death. Easiest round ever.

We need some sort of banner which says "Press F1 to read the god damn rules"
Not one of these players listens when anybody tells them to.

--- Quote from: Cake Faice on September 09, 2012, 03:50:31 PM ---Wtf just happened.

--- End quote ---
Shitty Machinima Youtubers who finally got off CoD. Literally.

memo3300:

--- Quote from: aerobro on September 09, 2012, 08:11:58 PM ---Why are people so opposed to new people in the community?

--- End quote ---

some of the new guys are cool...

some other, come in here thinking they know everything and claim places, shot someone for no reason at all and etc...

and some other.... HEY I GOT A GUN IN MY HAND AND THERE IS PEOPLE ALIVE, THIS IS NOT OK.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version