Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

┗(∵)┓))) ┏(∵)┛))) ┗(∵)┓)))

<< < (5/6) > >>

Jman:

--- Quote from: Supertoaster on August 28, 2012, 02:56:47 PM ---nobody realizing jman is trying to cause a shitstorm

--- End quote ---

Uh, no? I'm not trying to cause a shitstorm. I'm just being my usual no-fun-allowed self and mentioning how utterly retarded the OP was and the fact that it was in discussion and also the fact people thought it was funny.

Other than that I just posted a sexy picture which I will repost:

--- Quote from: Rocket50 on August 28, 2012, 02:47:43 PM ---Im pretty sure you're overthinking what giving karma actually means jman.

--- End quote ---

Oh no I don't care about my karma I'm just saying that the 12 year old that +1'd the OP also -1'd my posts because their wittle bitty feelings got hurt. That's all.

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Jman on August 28, 2012, 04:53:21 PM ---Uh, no? I'm not trying to cause a shitstorm. I'm just being my usual no-fun-allowed self and mentioning how utterly retarded the OP was and the fact that it was in discussion and also the fact people thought it was funny.

--- End quote ---

You mean, trying to be edgy by pointing out how RND's humor is juvenile as shit in the most tactless way possible

--- Quote ---
Oh no I don't care about my karma I'm just saying that the 12 year old that +1'd the OP also -1'd my posts because their wittle bitty feelings got hurt. That's all.

--- End quote ---

I meant that they didnt actually find it funny and just did it because it's yomo and anything yomo does gets +1.

Seb:

--- Quote from: Deacon on August 28, 2012, 03:47:53 PM ---GUYS

ITS A RECREATION

Boney M. - Rasputin (just dance 2) [WII]

--- End quote ---

That was the absolute dumbest fucking dance I've ever seen.

Every vagina within a mile dries up whenever somebody dances that.

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Seb on August 28, 2012, 05:04:49 PM ---That was the absolute dumbest fucking dance I've ever seen.

Every vagina within a mile dries up whenever somebody dances that.

--- End quote ---

You're just jealous you cant teach the like bible like a preacher

Seb:

--- Quote from: Rocket50 on August 28, 2012, 05:08:13 PM ---You're just jealous you cant teach the like bible like a preacher

--- End quote ---

nigga that's my favorite song in the entire world

the dance is just stupid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version