Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

┗(∵)┓))) ┏(∵)┛))) ┗(∵)┓)))

<< < (3/6) > >>

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Rocket50 on August 28, 2012, 02:33:07 PM ---And why is this in discussion, and not senior where it actually belongs

--- End quote ---
Dude this.

Jman:
Because it's fucking yomo. That's why I made that original post from me in the FIRST place.

--- Quote from: Rocket50 on August 28, 2012, 02:33:07 PM ---What

--- End quote ---

Snivy removed my posts earlier saying that this thread was stupid and in the wrong place and I got -4 and people bitching at me like usual lol.

Tropical Shitstorm.

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Jman on August 28, 2012, 02:44:14 PM ---Because it's fucking yomo. That's why I made that original post from me in the FIRST place.

Snivy removed my posts earlier saying that this thread was stupid and in the wrong place and I got -4 and people bitching at me like usual lol.

Tropical Shitstorm.

--- End quote ---
Well Silent's opinion rant wasn't exactly valid either, but just RND being RND.

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Jman on August 28, 2012, 02:44:14 PM ---Because it's fucking yomo. That's why I made that original post from me in the FIRST place.

Tropical Shitstorm.

--- End quote ---

Im pretty sure you're overthinking what giving karma actually means jman.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Jman on August 28, 2012, 02:44:14 PM ---Snivy removed my posts earlier saying that this thread was stupid and in the wrong place and I got -4 and people bitching at me like usual lol.

--- End quote ---

Clarification.

All I said was

2:26 PM - Death M.D.: I can restore them. I just didn't want everyone to start giving you more shit.
2:27 PM - Death M.D.: Up to you. I'll restore them if you want me to.
2:30 PM - Death M.D.: So yes, or no?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version