Creative Arts (Read Only) > Illustrations

Pokèmon adventure Comic

(1/27) > >>

○ Μαρία ○:
Okay so I've wanted to make some sort of comic illustration for people for awhile because it's really something I enjoy, but I could never figure out when would be a good time to do it, and I finally just realized there will never really be a good time to do it I guess, lol. So anyways, I was in a skype call with some people yesterday and they recommended the comic be about this so here it is:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)A 10 year old girl named Nora  starts her Pokemon Adventure in the Rnd region (this is pretty much Kanto, but not Kanto, lol) along her journey there will be many trainers and Pokèmon to meet. That's where you guys come in. Each person in rNd can have a roll, heres the list that will be updated when someone takes it.
Also this is NOT done in my normal drawing style, I am drawing it strictly in the actual Pokèmon style
The completely colored in ones are full.
Leader Profiles:

Champion: Coolz

Elite 4: Sabb Alphaggot Prox Tiger Guy

8 Rnd Gym Leaders:KHMarie12:Ice Deacon:Rock Juan:Electric Axule:Water Lavenchie:Grass Hideo:Ghost Xrain:Poison Lazer Blade:Fire

Rival: Seb

Professor: Tech

Team Rocket(up to 3-4): Supertoaster (Leader) Cake Face Purpal

Random Trainers: Teh Hank Roach Infinimint Rocket50

Nurse:

Elite 4 and Gym Leaders for VIP and up only (does not count if you were in the position originally and were demoted/resigned)

New generation Pokèmon are allowed.

If you'd like to take in these postions, please just give a description of what you'd like your character to look like (nothing vague please...) and the Pokèmon you'd like to use, oh and the type of leader you are, if you want to be a gym leader ex:Water Psychic, rock, normal, grass, fire, electric, ice. etc... (and maybe even the route you'd like to be on). You can have up to 6, but that doesn't mean I will use them all. I am already having a lot of fun with this, and I am hoping it will turn out to everyones liking, I decided to take a break from the comic I've been working on for the past 2 years for just a bit to do this :) (201 pages as of now) already finished my first and second book now, total of 521 pages overall.Now here is the first page, it may seem sloppy/disproportional now since it is more or less the prologue, I plan on making the future ones neater (they might seem a bit different some of them x_x) :
Spoiler:  Prologue (Not complete) (click to show/hide)

Seb:
rival

called it

hold on while i edit this

Gonna repost this from Purrpal's thread

Hair color is dark brown. Outer jacket is gray, inner shirt is dark red. Jeans are a worn blue. Throw a gray beanie on him.

Starter is a Torchic. Rest of team can be an Abra, Geodude, Poliwag, Hitmonchan, and Cubone.

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: Hopsin on August 26, 2012, 02:29:31 PM ---rival

called it

hold on while i edit this

What region?

--- End quote ---
It's the Rnd Region (technically will be Kanto, just changed the region name)

Supertoaster:
Please let me be the leader of Team Rocket

Alphaggot:
Why am I not even apart of the Elite 4.

Pokemon:
Garchomp, Lanturn, Froslass, Milotic, Suicune, and Manaphy.

Look:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Looking similar to this guy

With black hair, a thin winter jacket like his but in the colors of main white and black stripes. Also wearing sandals.

Being 6'2"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version