Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Sabb, change your fucking avatar

<< < (4/9) > >>

○ Μαρία ○:
I personally believe it's whatever context you put it in. Yes obviously everyone will assume the same things, but there is nothing being seen but her face, so it could be anything. It's only disturbing if you want it to be. Besides, I've seen far worst things than this, this is nothing really worth complaining about, but that's just me.

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Sabb on August 25, 2012, 03:46:22 PM ---I'm not being a smartass. It would be different if I said "hey man I'm going to change my avatar to 'graphic content' to make a point xD."
Just leave it alone, it's really not a big deal.

--- End quote ---
But that's what you're basically doing, just without saying it.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on August 25, 2012, 03:45:53 PM ---I don't understand why you guys find it disturbing or graphic...

--- End quote ---

Most of the people here live with other people and shit.

None of us want to keep seeing that stupid gif every time we scroll through the community forums.

Sabb, you're still trying to justify that shit even with six people offended by it so far?

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Cake Faice on August 25, 2012, 03:48:11 PM ---But that's what you're basically doing, just without saying it.

--- End quote ---
You realize my avatar previous was a picture of a boob with a baby's face. That was me trying to push the limits to make a point about Devie somewhat. Of course it was partially for my humour too, but the one I have now is even less graphic but it now starts up shit?
You guys man...
Really, me changing my picture to LESS sexually graphic content is in no way trying to make a point, I can't believe you're making an issue of it.

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on August 25, 2012, 03:50:53 PM ---Most of the people here live with other people and shit.

None of us want to keep seeing that stupid gif every time we scroll through the community forums.

Sabb, you're still trying to justify that shit even with six people offended by it so far?

--- End quote ---
Seriously I can't believe you think it's worth it to argue about this.

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Sabb on August 25, 2012, 03:52:50 PM ---You realize my avatar previous was a picture of a boob with a baby's face. That was me trying to push the limits to make a point about Devie somewhat. Of course it was partially for my humour too, but the one I have now is even less graphic but it now starts up shit?

--- End quote ---
But what the fuck is the point of it unless you actually are still trying to prove Deive's irrelevant point?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version