Feeling Lost? (Read Only) > New Member Introductions!

Hey everyone Abduction115 here!

(1/3) > >>

Abduction115:
Hello everyone my name is Abduction115, but you can call me Louie. I am friends with Juan_Ambriz in REAL life, he is a VIP. I love Xbox but I am selling it to buy a better computer and what not. I am switching to PC Gaming because I just realized it is way better. I am currently getting Garry's Mod, Counter Strike, and Arma II OA. I love Dubstep, it's my favorite music. I am 15, gonna be a sophomore this year. I am Mexican and I am proud. I like to play soccer, I love to DJ on turntable.fm ..... I like Battlefield more than COD because COD isn't much fun anymore :/ I love the Fallout series more than Elder Scrolls. I am a very friendly person, and that is pretty much it.

Thank You very much for looking at this post, I hope you all can be friends with me!
-Abduction115

Cable:
Hello and welcome. I love you.

Abduction115:

--- Quote from: Cable on July 19, 2012, 11:56:40 PM ---Hello and welcome. I love you.

--- End quote ---
I modified the post

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Abduction115 on July 20, 2012, 12:10:49 AM --- I modified the post

--- End quote ---
Idk if you noticed but you actually made a new thread by accident. I just edited the new post here and binned it. To modify just use the modify button at the top right of your post as you're viewing the thread/post.

viney:
welcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version