Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

fucking Don is killing me

<< < (2/5) > >>

Seb:

--- Quote from: Eion Kilant 739 on July 17, 2012, 11:16:37 PM ---

The game is awful, regardless of platform. You know those studies on how videogames can cause kids to be violent? I noticed, and I'm serious here, that I became much more aggressive within roughly 30 hours of playing the game. I then got rid of the game and have not played another GTA game since.

--- End quote ---

yeah

nah

you're a cunt

yoshi:

The game is awful, regardless of platform. You know those studies on how videogames can cause kids to be violent? I noticed, and I'm serious here, that I became much more aggressive within roughly 30 hours of playing the game. I then got rid of the game and have not played another GTA game since.

--- End quote ---

That's not what i meant.

Cake Faice:

--- End quote ---
I think you might wanna seek counseling if your personality is easily influenced by a video game.

ursus:

--- Quote from: Cake ecaF on July 18, 2012, 12:36:35 AM ---I think you might wanna seek a stronger personality and stop being such a little bitch if your personality is easily influenced by a video game.

--- End quote ---

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: aerobro on July 17, 2012, 10:25:39 PM ---you guys are retards, gta4 is awesome on PC.

--- End quote ---

It's a terrible PC port. No debate. The game itself is, meh.

--- Quote from: Eion Kilant 739 on July 17, 2012, 11:16:37 PM ---The game is awful, regardless of platform. You know those studies on how videogames can cause kids to be violent? I noticed, and I'm serious here, that I became much more aggressive within roughly 30 hours of playing the game. I then got rid of the game and have not played another GTA game since.

--- End quote ---

This is why we have media believe violent video games make people violent, because people like you blame the video game for making you turn violent instead of blaming yourself for being susceptible to outside influences 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version