STEAM_0:0:23839707
2. Players Nickname
Dave Strider
3. Your in-game name
Oshoto
4. Server name
Trouble in Terrorist Town
5. Description of the event(s)
I don't know the reason of the ban, however it probably involved my stupidity and obnoxiousness.
I simply tried to join the regular servers and was told I was banned.
6. Reason for appeal
I feel that with the five months I have been banned I have managed to adjust the way I play for better and not for worse, as five months ago I was definitely annoying to a majority of the server, as I usually did stupid shit and said stupid things, and regrettably a few of these stupid things were against the rules. However, I believe I have stopped acting that way for some time now, and would like to be allowed to play on the server.
7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)
None
8. Link to sourceban page
http://gyazo.com/85cd43d690339f51ddf4156647196cd9.png?1341779377

Lavenchie:
http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:23839707&advType=steamid&Submit

That's the sourceban page link.

But from what I've been seeing from Dave/Oshoto is that he's changed from when he was banned and he probably won't be such an idiot anymore. I say we give him another chance  :thumbsup:

Shockah:
I used to dislike Dave A LOT I'd even go as far as saying I hated him, however in these past few months we've become friends and he's gotten generally less obnoxious. I think he's just one of those people it takes time to get used to because now I enjoy his company where as previously every time he joined the game alarms went off in my head. Just thought I'd present the information that in my eyes he's changed for the better since his ban, A LOT better.

Foofoojack:
I continue to see Dave being "annoying" but I don't think as much.

Samo:
Dave was a fun guy to play with. Despite what he did a lot of us really enjoyed his company in the servers. I'm up for giving him another go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version