Creative Arts (Read Only) > Graphics

Crypto's Userbar Thread

(1/22) > >>

Cryptokid:
Edit: When you ask for a userbar, I need more info than just a picture to use.

When you ask for a userbar, do so in this format:

Name in userbar:
Title next to name: (This line is not required, if you are a vip, it will be .:'=-~RANDOM~'-=:. VIP, a normal user would just replace VIP with user, and same for admin, this line is only here if for example, you are like Photo and want something like .:'=-~RANDOM~'-=:. Timelord, .:'=-~RANDOM~'-=:. will always be here though)
Gradient Colour(s): The main color you want, fading to white. If you want, you can put a second color in, but almost all the ones in here fade to white if you aren't sure. If listing two colours and you have a preference, just let me know which goes on the bottom and which on the top.
Render: The key word here is RENDER. A render is a image that can be easily cut out, such as my avatar. Another good example is the gameboy in juan's userbar.

If you need a specific colour, and this also helps me, go here: http://www.immigration-usa.com/html_colors.html

This thread will now be my userbar thread, where I post userbars I've made.

Marie wanted a userbar, so I made one, er.. four:

Updated with smoother anim:

○ Μαρία ○:
Waaaaaah, thank you!!! ; 3;

Lavenchie:
I want one too, these things look awesome ; o ;

Cryptokid:
Here is Captain's userbar:

Plain:

With C4D:

ursus:
Hey, which designer do you use? I would still make them for people since I have decent practice, but ubdesigner.com and the original site dont work properly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version