Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Almost died again on my bike

<< < (3/4) > >>

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Seb on June 23, 2012, 08:09:51 PM ---FUCK I know, right?

And then you're scared, you do stupid shit, you decide to turn the handle like 60 degrees towards the sidewalk when you're stuck between, and before you know it you're lying on your ass on the other side of the sidewalk.

--- End quote ---

It's even worse when it's like, you skid on the actual sidewalk and you get knocked into the road itself.

Brix shitting fuel right there.

Seb:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on June 23, 2012, 08:16:19 PM ---It's even worse when it's like, you skid on the actual sidewalk and you get knocked into the road itself.

Brix shitting fuel right there.

--- End quote ---

there were a bunch of old cuban dudes fishing present at every single time i've almost met tragedy here, the same ones

This is the only time I didn't fall, so I got my balance back and gave a thumbs up to show I'm okay. They clapped.

Pryvisee:
Must be popular then. :P

Or I hate it when you're trying to get as close to a metal, chain fence as possible and finally the handlebars catch one of the holes.. Yeah. Not fun. It's a nice challenge though. ;3

Cake Faice:
>falling on ass

I dunno how you guys seem to, but I always get face-to-asphalt.

Sabb:
Man I haven't biked in for ever but when I used to I like never fell lol. Some friends of mine made a bunch of ramps and shit near me, making a sort of bike course which was really fun and still is there actually. The only time I can even recall ever falling was when I was biking there with a friend and it was raining like fuck, and I went off one of the jumps and my back tire managed to slide as it went off the ramp. Ended up falling pretty fucking hard, had a nice gash into my right arm with gravel and shit in it, and I basically couldn't bend that arm more than an inch for at least a day. Oh, and the all the ramps were dirt, which is why the back tire slid I guess. The ramp I went off wasn't even big though, probably like half a meter tall maybe a bit taller... but I sped up to it really fast lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version