.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

My Keyblade

(1/4) > >>

○ Μαρία ○:
I sort of finished it awhile ago, but I never really put very good pictures of it anywhere. I still feel like I have more to do to it, and I will probably continue to add more to it until it's up to my standards lol. It's completely made of wood, minus the metal chain.
Here are some old pictures I have from before It was completely put together:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Semi-finished: Did some original painting to it for a convention at the time, not very well done in my opinion
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Completed until I decide when I am going to continue adding more to it (pictures I took today):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Why is the fucking Wii shit always in the picture? LOL I don't even do that on purpose...

It used to have a bigger chain, but I decided to go with a smaller one, to reduce the weight and because the bigger chain didn't look very correct on it.

This thing is heavy as balls to carry with one arm like that. See my poor arm using all it's strength to hold it while I take a decent picture LOL
There is still painting and drilling I need to do for it to be completely done, which I may or may not do this summer. I never put any pictures of it on the forum that I can recall of, so I decided to put it here so people could see. My cousin helped me a out with it when it came to like the sawing and shit, but for the most part I did most of the work, and I am really proud of how it looks.

I have been considering doing another Keyblade, any ideas of which one I should do?

Hotgreensoldier:
Like I said before, it looks amazing, much better than most that I've seen.

You probably already saw this coming but I think you should do the oathkeeper.

Mr. Franklin:
That is really amazing, it looks super nice and the colors are perfect. you should make some weapons from WoW.

Foofoojack:
those muscles

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: Foofoojack on June 23, 2012, 02:39:34 PM ---those muscles

--- End quote ---
I know right, I am about as strong as a noodle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version