Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Please help

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Deacon on June 15, 2012, 05:04:19 PM ---They're real.
They've been playing up this giveaway for about a week now and haven't told us until...now, basically.

your chance is as good as mine just use that link
PLEASE

--- End quote ---

Read my new post ;-;

--- Quote ---The OPSGEAR ULTIMATE GEAR GIVEAWAY Sweepstakes is open only to Entrants that are legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding, without limitation, The District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and other US territories). Entrants must currently reside in the US and be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and have a valid US Social Security number. Employees, officers, directors and immediate family members of households of OPSGEAR, Inc., and affiliates, dealers and distributors, advertising, design, print production, and publicity agencies affiliated with OPSGEAR, along with anyone connected with the production, distribution, or selection of winners of this sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
--- End quote ---

Deacon:
don't tell them anything.

DONT.

blαh2355:
Sorry but:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)The winning Entrant will be required to have a valid driver's license or other photographic proof of identification. In order to receive any firearm offered as part of the sweepstakes prizes, the winning Entrant will be required to complete an ATF Form #4473, pass a NICS background check, and to comply with any other applicable provisions of Federal, State, and local laws and regulations. Ownership, possession, and use of the firearms by the winning Entrant must be lawful under all laws and regulations applicable to the winning Entrant’s place of residence. Failure to comply with any of these requirements will result in a forfeiture of any firearm included with the prizes. No substitution of other prizes will be made in the event of such forfeiture. To be eligible for and to receive firearms included as part of the giveaway, the winning Entrant will be required to deal directly with the OPSGEAR vendor providing those prizes. The winner will be responsible for all taxes, shipping, license, and transfer fees for the firearms.
I doubt my parents would agree to getting this stuff.

Deacon:
yeah, i know.

I forget about that law, every time I try to do something.

Tezuni:
fk the police...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version