.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

RuMoo new gamemode idea

(1/7) > >>

Moo:
ruben and I have been thinking about making a new gamemode specifically for random...
basically we wanna make a revamped zombie survival
this is just an idea, we're not 100% sure on anything and if anyone is willing to contribute ideas, thatd be awesome
remember we don't know anything more than you guys so do not complain if its not complete or never finished
its an idea and we are gonna see if we can make it for ppl to enjoy rather than just make it

Foofoojack:
Maybe you could form it around a Left 4 Dead style? People seem to (obviously) like things like that.

Deathstrike:
THis might be stupid. Its sort of a mix between TTT and Zombies. The map has a night and day effect. One person is set to be the Evil one. At night the evil one will change into whatever he is suppose and will try to kill all the innocents/survivors to be and during the day he must hide /try to blend in with the innocents or continue to kill his prey. During nights the innocents must defend themself from this"Evil one" or continue to hunt it down and during day everyone must mind their own buisness and attemp to upgrade their arsenal or hunt down the evil one. Ill post more if i can come up with more.

Edit:I forgot to add this. When the evil one kills someone that person can either join him and be a minion or be kicked to spectator. Minions will look like they are innocents but can aid the Evil One however they want.

Alkaline:
Could you make entities compatible with the ones already included with Nox's maps?
Or at least new ones.

And then comes the problem of whether the system should be points/damage/kills.
I think it should be kill based.

semy32:
Kill based WITH a kill-sharing system would be the best.

You know something like 40% dmg done to a zombie = assist kill = 0.5 "kill point"

The shot which killed the zombie = full kill = 1 "kill point"

I know this sounds really stupid but....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version