Feeling Lost? (Read Only) > New Member Introductions!

Hey everyone!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Seb:

--- Quote from: Deacon on June 11, 2012, 04:36:45 PM ---deathstrike what are you talking about? who would try that here?

--- End quote ---

captain buzzkill in da house

SomeBody:
¿Randomgs servers are going to be private now??, I used to play a no-steam version because I can't buy the game, in my country paypal system doesn't work, and one steam game here cost 10 times the price that actually cost in united states.Oh men... I feel so bad, I used to enjoy a lot to play TTT.

The Ghost Of Anony Mouse:

--- Quote from: SomeBody on June 11, 2012, 07:57:39 PM ---¿Randomgs servers are going to be private now??, I used to play a no-steam version because I can't buy the game, in my country paypal system doesn't work, and one steam game here cost 10 times the price that actually cost in united states.Oh men... I feel so bad, I used to enjoy a lot to play TTT.

--- End quote ---

the servers are going to be fixed this month

SomeBody:

--- Quote from: Anony mouse on June 11, 2012, 08:00:56 PM ---the servers are going to be fixed this month

--- End quote ---

Really?, and they will admit non-steam users again?

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: SomeBody on June 11, 2012, 08:24:59 PM ---Really?, and they will admit non-steam users again?

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure we stopped allowing cracked users on the servers for quite some time now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version