Technology (Read Only) > Programming

Minecraft: Mob Creation

(1/5) > >>

Sabb:
I've had an idea in my head for a mob or two that I could make in Minecraft. The idea's being based around making the game scary/creepier, but I was wondering if anyone has tried doing this before, how difficult it may be, etc, and if anyone could help me somehow. Currently I know how I can make the model and have started but don't know much beyond that.

Frank:
You're not fucking putting a screamer in Minecraft.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww.

But maybe a mob that doesn't allow you to use tools or teleport?

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Ruby Shine on April 11, 2012, 03:11:29 PM ---You're not fucking putting a screamer in Minecraft.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww.

But maybe a mob that doesn't allow you to use tools or teleport?

--- End quote ---
Not a screamer lol. Something that's just legitimately creepy/scary. Nothing like a screamer. I don't know how much of it I can make if any though, but I'm really hoping I can do it. I've got most of the model done already... it's extremely simple. The only hard part about the model is making the skin... do not want. Fucking suck at any making kind of graphic.

Doctor Who:

--- Quote from: Sabb on April 11, 2012, 05:39:50 PM ---Not a screamer lol. Something that's just legitimately creepy/scary. Nothing like a screamer. I don't know how much of it I can make if any though, but I'm really hoping I can do it. I've got most of the model done already... it's extremely simple. The only hard part about the model is making the skin... do not want. Fucking suck at any making kind of graphic.

--- End quote ---
Minecraft Weeping Angels

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Doctor Who on April 11, 2012, 05:50:04 PM ---Minecraft Weeping Angels

--- End quote ---
Way, way better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version