Feeling Lost? (Read Only) > New Member Introductions!

Zevante - Gmod

(1/2) > >>

Zevante:
Hullo everyone, I recently bought GMod and tried some of the online modes. I played TTT and fell in love with it, but the server I played on sucked. I tried many, until I found the temporary one that was up and joined that. I played it for a while and accidently shot someone in the face(even though they were a traitor) after getting kicked, I am determined to stay positive and constructive on that server, and any others in the random family. Many on that server now know me as I play 3+ hours a day on it. My Steam is Zevante.

Doctor Who:
Well, a lot of VIPs doesn't know if you're a new member either if they do I'd bet they'd care about it, anyways welcome to rNd and the TTT server you're playing on is only temporarily since our original servers(CS:S, GMOD, TS3, etc) is down for awhile but on the other hand.. Welcome to the community and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Doctor Who on April 10, 2012, 11:36:03 PM ---Well, a lot of VIPs doesn't know if you're a new member either if they do I'd bet they'd care about it, anyways welcome to rNd and the TTT server you're playing on is only temporarily since our original servers(CS:S, GMOD, TS3, etc) is down for awhile but on the other hand.. Welcome to the community and hope you enjoy your stay here.

--- End quote ---

I couldn't read any of that.

Anyways, welcome and hopefully, you prove to be a fun member of the community :>

[TTPN] ShadowMoon:
You RDM too much in TTT server dude...

Foofoojack:
Zevante's pretty cool, helped me a kill a few traitors.

Welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version