Feeling Lost? (Read Only) > New Member Introductions!

Greetings from Pryvisee

(1/10) > >>

Pryvisee:
Hello people that used to know me,

I'm semi-back to this community. Managing another server kinda gets on your nerves and kinda brings down your mood. I just want to take a vacation.

Anyways, why did I leave in the first place? I won't go into much detail, but I was young.. And stupid... And ignorant. And I am sorry to all the people I have offended over these past few years of being in this community. I kinda just want to clean the slate, go back to how it used to be, but we all know that doesn't happen in life. We all make mistakes and you have to deal with them and their consequences whether you like it or not.

So on another note.. Hi my name is Pryvisee. :)

Doctor Who:
Nice to see you back in the community again Pryvisee but if you don't know about the news and all that all the servers is shut down for 3-6 months and we're preparing for 2 TTT servers (perma karma&temp karma) hosted by xrain and a lonely broken down ZS server hosted by Snivy and just letting you know about all of this being managed right now.

Pryvisee:

--- Quote from: Doctor Who on April 09, 2012, 11:22:11 PM ---Nice to see you back in the community again Pryvisee but if you don't know about the news and all that all the servers is shut down for 3-6 months and we're preparing for 2 TTT servers (perma karma&temp karma) hosted by xrain and a lonely broken down ZS server hosted by Snivy and just letting you know about all of this being managed right now.

--- End quote ---

I actually just read that. :) I will try to stay active on the forums at least until the servers are back up and running.

Deacon:
Shouldn't be long until the servers come back. In the meantime, welcome back sir.

jimonions:
Welcome back

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version