Technology (Read Only) > Programming

Android

<< < (2/4) > >>

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: Sabb on April 03, 2012, 12:49:13 PM ---Thanks, but I already followed all of that to no luck :C. Idk wtf I'm doing wrong... probably just something really stupid. I'll like through it again though.

--- End quote ---

Hmm well if you could give a hint to what's not working maybe I can help ;o

Sabb:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on April 03, 2012, 01:02:27 PM ---Hmm well if you could give a hint to what's not working maybe I can help ;o

--- End quote ---
Well I've got the SDK installed and all with the proper versions and everything but in Enclipse it doesn't show up.
The site tells me to go to Eclipse > AVD Manager to chose the platform, but AVD Manager doesn't show up, and I can't figure anything else out.

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: Sabb on April 03, 2012, 01:21:22 PM ---Well I've got the SDK installed and all with the proper versions and everything but in Enclipse it doesn't show up.
The site tells me to go to Eclipse > AVD Manager to chose the platform, but AVD Manager doesn't show up, and I can't figure anything else out.

--- End quote ---

Ah, did you install the avd plugin from inside eclipse?

Help -> Install New Software

More info: http://developer.android.com/sdk/eclipse-adt.html#installing

It's google's ezmode plugin that integrates building for multiple platforms and automatic component selection and updating etc.

If you aren't seeing avd in eclipse, 99% sure you don't have the plugin installed.

After you do that you should be able to go to

Window -> AVD Manager
for setting up the emulated android to test apps

or

Window -> Android SDK Manager
to update or install new components or specific android platforms

Sabb:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on April 04, 2012, 02:46:00 AM ---Ah, did you install the avd plugin from inside eclipse?

Help -> Install New Software

More info: http://developer.android.com/sdk/eclipse-adt.html#installing

It's google's ezmode plugin that integrates building for multiple platforms and automatic component selection and updating etc.

If you aren't seeing avd in eclipse, 99% sure you don't have the plugin installed.

After you do that you should be able to go to

Window -> AVD Manager
for setting up the emulated android to test apps

or

Window -> Android SDK Manager
to update or install new components or specific android platforms

--- End quote ---
Well then...
Thank you lol. Works now. I didn't realize you had to download the AVD plugin separately lol.

Sabb:
Bump...

--- Quote ---Unable to find a 'userdata.img' file for ABI armeabi to copy into the AVD folder.
--- End quote ---
:/
Now I can't create an AVD... and I have everything installed. I've Googled around a bit, and the only thing I can find really is that the system image thing isn't installed, except I go into SDK Manager and it definitely is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version