Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Fuck this shit

<< < (3/3)

Supertoaster:
MASTURBATEMASTURBATEMASTURBATEMASTURBATEMASTURBATEMASTURBATEMASTURBATE

Doctor Who:
I don't get why it's a big deal if a person makes so many threads unless you're those people who watches # threads created

Mehis:
You cannot be that bored, seriously. What I like to do is to work on something all the time. Just do anything what you like, be creative. Mapping, modelling and all those sorts of things, which keeps you on tracks. I like those because you always get better at them and you never really can get enough.
And here's a little scare for you. Your eyesight gets worse if you spend too much time on computer. Go on a walk or something.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Astropilot:

--- Quote from: Mehis on March 20, 2012, 09:08:45 AM ---You cannot be that bored, seriously. What I like to do is to work on something all the time. Just do anything what you like, be creative. Mapping, modelling and all those sorts of things, which keeps you on tracks. I like those because you always get better at them and you never really can get enough.
And here's a little scare for you. Your eyesight gets worse if you spend too much time on computer. Go on a walk or something.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
--- End quote ---

I would like to mention my eyes are already dead. Second, Yes I map. My laziness kills me. I also make videos but I am running out of ideas. Third, I cannot leave the house because my parents are scared the shit out of everyone outside. Ridiculous right?

Supertoaster:

--- Quote from: Astropilot on March 20, 2012, 01:14:14 PM ---I would like to mention my eyes are already dead. Second, Yes I map. My laziness kills me. I also make videos but I am running out of ideas. Third, I cannot leave the house because my parents are scared the shit out of everyone outside. Ridiculous right?

--- End quote ---
Hence the four pairs of glasses

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version