Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Anyone up for making a new players vs. mods thread?

(1/4) > >>

Hotgreensoldier:
Basically much, this is a revival of the old Players Vs. Mods theead in which you can find below

This is a friendly competition between players, and moderators of the servers to see who can get the most points by posting. See the rules below.

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,4115.0.html

TO PEOPLE WHO AREN'T ACTUALLY WILLING TO LOOK AT THE LINK, HERE'S A QUOTE.

Players vs Mods, just a fun forum game

The ultimate battle between players and mods, who will rule this forum?

The game is really easy, this are the rules:
- The game starts with 0 points (doh)
- Players add 1 point each time they post
- Mods subract 2 points each time they post
- You can not make consecutive posts and have to wait atleast 10 minutes between posts and ignore ALL POST that disrespect the 10-minute posting interval rule
- Simply saying 'gief points' doesn't work, you have to say the updated value to make the post count!
- Equal value doesn't count, so if 2 people say the same number the 2nd post doesnt count

That means posts will look like this:
- RandomPlayer: 1
- RandomPlayer: 2
- RandomPlayer: 3
- ForumMod: 1
- RandomPlayer: 2
etc etc etc, you should have gotten the points by now

Goal:
- Players: Reach 50 points
- Mods: Reach -50 points

Once you reach 50 or -50 points the game starts at 0 again and the side that won gain a point on the scoreboard!

Scoreboard:

Players wins: 0

Mod wins:

I'd also like to add a new rule. Mods have to wait 2 minutes between each other posting (I.E: Mod 1 posts, Mod 2 has to wait 2 minutes to post)

This is to prevent what happened last time....Moo Coolz and Magic watching over the thread like hawks ;p

Frank:
Hah, no, I find it pretty stupid to choose sides. Even if there is nothing to choose, forced to be from a certain side.

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Frankie on March 12, 2012, 05:36:44 PM ---Hah, no, I find it pretty stupid to choose sides. Even if there is nothing to choose, forced to be from a certain side.

--- End quote ---

....wat

Non-admin users' posts count as 1 score. VIPs aren't mods so they're counted as regular players

[Valor]iPounce:
Yeessss, I want to troll Xrain again.

Frank:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on March 12, 2012, 05:38:22 PM ---....wat

Non-admin users' posts count as 1 score. VIPs aren't mods so they're counted as regular players

--- End quote ---
Oh, stupid fucking me. I thought you meant as in debating. Forget I ever said shit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version