Creative Arts (Read Only) > Illustrations

So not like I needed this extra time for school or anything...

(1/12) > >>

○ Μαρία ○:
I wanted to practice some more drawing, and unfortunately I don't always get this best ideas. So I was wondering if any of you would like a picture of just about anything (unless it's dirrrty > v>) feel free to ask. I've never really been the best with requests since I take my damn time, but I could use the practice and I just thought "hey what better place." If I do get people asking, I will post them up here. Thanks for asking if you do~

Note: I will first upload just the sketch (unless asked otherwise from the beginning), you let me know if you want it to be colored in or not. In my opinion I think the sketch can sometimes look nicer then a colored picture. These pictures are not completed until said otherwise.

Hotgreen's Picture: Completed  Spoiler (click to show/hide)Changed it to just this one instead,
Foofoojack's Picture: Not colored Spoiler (click to show/hide) I guess sick days are good for something, I enjoyed drawing this, even if it didn't come out all that great > v>
Sorry it took me so long to post these, I drew them back in January but never added them ;_;

Lazer Blade's Picture: Completed Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anony Mous's Picture: Completed Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Purple's Picture: Not colored Spoiler (click to show/hide) Sorry if it looks derpy, I made in under and hour ;_;
Nemisous's Picture: Completed Spoiler (click to show/hide)I am not even going to lie when I say it took me less then 5 minutes to do this. What is this, I don't even.
Seb's Picture: Completed[?] Spoiler (click to show/hide)BTW, that little picture in the corner is me giving him pasta in return. Another one: Spoiler (click to show/hide)I enjoyed this thoroughly. And another one: Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Other random sketches that I don't want to put in another thread so I just put them here:
Pink pen sketch:Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hotgreensoldier:
DRAW ME A POTATO

WITH GIANT BLACK WINGS

HAVING MANY, MANY SANTA HATS.

If you fail to respond to this request your pencils will automatically self-destruct as your house is invaded by 1000 ninjas.

Or you can just draw Karl (My avatar) however you'd like.

Here, use this. Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ἆxule:
you should try doing Minecraft skins

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: Ἆxule on February 27, 2012, 06:29:57 PM ---you should try doing Minecraft skins

--- End quote ---
I actually have made one, I should consider making better ones though. xP

Lazer Blade:
Draw A trollface  :trollface:

500 posts  Party time   :party:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version