Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Oh shit

<< < (8/8)

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Coon on February 25, 2012, 10:23:43 AM ---In my opinion, if someone hits you, you automatically have the right to hit them back any way you want. It's self defense. Even though the problem is solved keep this in mind.

--- End quote ---
Not according to a teacher's logic:

If you some punches you in the face, don't you dare fucking hit back, you come and tell us and we'll have a talk with them and a suspension while you're stuck with a bloody, broken nose and a few loose teeth. Oh, and have fun when the bully comes back and bashes your head in twice as hard after school.

It's self defense. I still don't get why teachers are against that.

Seb:

--- Quote from: Cake Face on February 25, 2012, 12:51:28 PM ---Not according to a teacher's logic:

If you some punches you in the face, don't you dare fucking hit back, you come and tell us and we'll have a talk with them and a suspension while you're stuck with a bloody, broken nose and a few loose teeth. Oh, and have fun when the bully comes back and bashes your head in twice as hard after school.

--- End quote ---

because liberals

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Seb on February 25, 2012, 01:13:30 PM ---because liberals

--- End quote ---
fucking lib-

I just noticed I have 3002 posts. All dat spam.

Dale Feles:

--- Quote from: Cake Face on February 25, 2012, 12:51:28 PM ---Not according to a teacher's logic:

--- End quote ---

I don't get this. We all have the right to defend ourselves... right? right...

Honestly though I'd rather have a suspension then going down without a fight.

Seb:

--- Quote from: Coon on February 25, 2012, 03:15:11 PM ---I don't get this. We all have the right to defend ourselves... right? right...

Honestly though I'd rather have a suspension then going down without a fight.

--- End quote ---

My dad actually told me if I got suspended for defending myself he'd get me ice cream every day of the suspension.

Shame I'm such an agreeable, likable person.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version