Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

so how many of you go on the anonyboard

<< < (11/16) > >>

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on February 20, 2012, 07:40:18 PM ---Unless they start putting asshole hints.

--- End quote ---
Pfft, those threads are getting way too obvious of who's who.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Tiger Guy on February 19, 2012, 05:09:39 PM ---Nah, its pretty much about people hating Jman/Marie/Nemi,
--- End quote ---

Somebody want to explain the hate for Jman? Did i miss something?

I might not have played with him in awhile but when i use to he seemed pretty chill and didn't bug me or others at all so i can't figure out the reason of hate here...

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on February 20, 2012, 07:40:18 PM ---I think that guess that user thread might be a tad fun.

Unless they start putting asshole hints.

--- End quote ---
>Sabb likes to make a shitstorm on the forums
okay.jpg

Jman:

--- Quote from: Shawn on February 21, 2012, 07:38:37 AM ---Somebody want to explain the hate for Jman? Did i miss something?

I might not have played with him in awhile but when i use to he seemed pretty chill and didn't bug me or others at all so i can't figure out the reason of hate here...

--- End quote ---

Lol I'm not exactly sure either. Maybe I'd have a better idea of why they hate me if I knew who they are. That's the main reason I don't validate any of their opinions - because they're, for whatever reason, unable to come from behind the anonymask and actually talk to me directly.

I think it might be Frank, I really have no idea if it's not Tiger Guy.

Frank:

--- Quote from: Jman on February 21, 2012, 11:39:51 AM ---Lol I'm not exactly sure either. Maybe I'd have a better idea of why they hate me if I knew who they are. That's the main reason I don't validate any of their opinions - because they're, for whatever reason, unable to come from behind the anonymask and actually talk to me directly.

I think it might be Frank, I really have no idea if it's not Tiger Guy.

--- End quote ---
I have only started one thread, and it was when AB was cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version