Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

so how many of you go on the anonyboard

<< < (6/16) > >>

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Cake Face on February 14, 2012, 02:00:24 PM ---To the people who don't go full force faggot and blatantly say "JMAN SUCKS PINGAZHURHUR" and actually give a valid reason for their dislike, they don't want to cause tensions between each other.

--- End quote ---

Personally, if someone didn't go out being idiotic and immature insulting the other, and just acted mature, told them what's wrong, and work out something, I wouldn't have any tension at all towards them.

Unfortunately they still just go out and say people suck and start hate festing all the time.

Seb:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on February 14, 2012, 06:12:17 PM ---Personally, if someone didn't go out being idiotic and immature insulting the other, and just acted mature, told them what's wrong, and work out something, I wouldn't have any tension at all towards them.

Unfortunately they still just go out and say people suck and start hate festing all the time.

--- End quote ---

Must'be been hard to keep a straight face through that.

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Seb on February 14, 2012, 06:17:28 PM ---Must'be been hard to keep a straight face through that.

--- End quote ---

Yep.....

There are a few people who can still do that though, and I respect them a lotz

Deacon:
OP is a gay

-23:30:21

Hotgreensoldier:
Just made a random topic.

Let's see how this turns out......

inb4 hate fest....AGAIN

Navigation

[0] Message Index