Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

so how many of you go on the anonyboard

<< < (4/16) > >>

Rocket50:
No because it sometimes becomes exactly as 4chan where people just piss each other off under an anon veil

Moo:
interesting i thought it was more of a lets hate on moo rather than 4chan kinda thing

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Moo on February 13, 2012, 10:37:24 PM ---interesting i thought it was more of a lets hate on moo rather than 4chan kinda thing

--- End quote ---

More of a "Let's hate on somebody because I'm too wuss to confront them and I dislike them" kinda thing.

Jman:

--- Quote from: Moo on February 13, 2012, 10:37:24 PM ---interesting i thought it was more of a lets hate on moo rather than 4chan kinda thing

--- End quote ---

Lol no it's more of every 10 threads are "let's hate on jman" threads. I stopped arguing with all of them because then they just say I have to "defend my honor against '4chan fags' and 'trolls'" and it gets worse so yeah i realized ignoring it works a lot better.

I mean hey, after all, if they wanna make accusations and shit they can just do so over steam :>

Prox:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on February 13, 2012, 10:39:49 PM ---More of a "Let's hate on somebody because I'm too wuss to confront them and I dislike them" kinda thing.

--- End quote ---
Stop right there.
People who post such things there could just simply don't want to be known or don't let their friends know what they did because it's fairly obvious that people(not necessarily everyone) hardly tolerate criticism and might hold grudges. I'm sure that we know what usually happens when these kind of things are being brought up here. People get upset and threads get locked because of all the hateful posts. But unfortunately people go too far away knowing that nobody will know that they posted it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version